KIMLOKKH Humanitarian Assistant
Position: Humanitarian Assistant
Location: Maui, HI
Experience: Previous experience in humanitarian or disaster response is a plus
Education: High school diploma or GED
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Day Shift
Employers Options is seeking a Humanitarian Assistant to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Respond promptly to the dynamic and evolving needs of the community in the aftermath of a crisis
- Coordinate and assist in the distribution of essential supplies, with a focus on water resources
- Provide critical updates on the status of burnt homes and other infrastructure, ensuring accurate and timely information reaches the affected community
- Collaborate with communication channels to relay important information to those in need
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with community members, fostering trust and cooperation
- Conduct needs assessments to identify specific requirements and prioritize assistance accordingly
- Coordinate relief efforts, ensuring the efficient distribution of resources to those in need
- Work closely with other team members to manage inventory and track supplies
- Maintain accurate records of assistance provided and compile data for reporting purposes
- Collaborate with the monitoring and evaluation team to assess the impact of humanitarian efforts
- Compassionate and empathetic nature with a strong commitment to humanitarian principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in high-pressure and rapidly changing environments
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-20
- Location : Maui, HI