Position: Welding Inspector
Location: Catoosa, OK
Pay: Started at $25/hr
Experience: Previous welding inspection experience (required). Mag Particle Inspection and AWS D1.1 experience (preferred)
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Night Shift
Pro Recruiters is seeking a Welding Inspector to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Carry out inspection activities by establishing quality plans, engineering specifications, and procedures
- Verify that the product meets specified requirements
- Perform all inspections of materials and assemblies to determine compliance
- Electronically record results to provide proof of inspection, whether accepted or rejected
- Handle any nonconforming product by following established quality system procedures
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and customer specifications
- Work closely with the manufacturing department to ensure full compliance with engineering requirements
- Must be able to effectively use, read, and interpret a tape measure
- Knowledge of Nondestructive Examinations and Powder Coating
- Ability to arrive at work punctually, work on-site, and work possible overtime
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment
Pro Recruiters does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Pro Recruiters is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-21
- Location : Catoosa, OK