Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Winchester, Virginia
Experience: Must have experience in appliance repair, plumbing, and HVAC repair
Education: High school diploma or GED; HVAC certification required
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: M-F, 8am to 5 pm (with the possibility of some on-call hours)
HireOne Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician (Residential) to join our growing and dynamic team!
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment
- Maintain a clean, orderly & organized workspace
- Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers
- Handle customer complaints with empathy, defusing tension and finding quick and effective solutions
- Prepare, paint and texture walls and other surfaces (not artistic design)
- Repair concrete and stucco
- Repair engines or engine-related equipment using a variety of tools
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
- Must be disciplined and organized
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time without sitting
- Ability to lift and move objects or people using your body without the aid of machinery
HireOne Staffing does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow.
HireOne Staffing is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-17
- Location : Winchester, VA