Location: Wailuku, HI
Experience: Pervious related experience (preferred)
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 5pm
Employer Options is seeking a Receptionist to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Greet customers and guests in a professional and friendly manner
- Answer telephones and transfer calls to the appropriate department/employee
- Comply with standard operating procedures
- Operate technology systems
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and organized workspace
- Handle data entry
- Write and respond to routine correspondence (email+)
- Receive, store, organize, or deliver luggage, mail, or other goods
- Manage the schedules of one or more professionals
- Other duties as required by the position
- Must be able to type 35 –45 wpm
- Excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment handling multiple tasks
- Must have knowledge of computer programs, QWERTY keyboard, and office equipment
Employer Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employer Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold, and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-10-02
- Location : Wailuku, HI