HFUU Humanitarian Assistant
Position: Humanitarian Assistant
Location: Napili, HI
Experience: Previous related experience
Education: High school diploma or GED
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Day Shift
Employers Options is seeking a Humanitarian Assistant to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Handle the organization and distribution of donated items
- Assist with managing daily operations
- Advertise and encourage community members to access available services
- Recruit, train, and coordinate volunteers to support the hub's activities
- Manage a cohesive and effective team
- Actively engage with community members, partners, stakeholders, and service providers
- Foster a sense of unity and collective resilience in the face of challenges
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility to adapt to the evolving needs of the community and the hub
- Excellent communication skills to facilitate outreach and collaboration efforts
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups, including volunteers, service providers, and community members
- Sensitivity to the cultural and emotional aspects of the community
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-21
- Location : Napili, HI