*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. Out-of-state candidates will NOT be considered*
Position: Accountant III
Location: Wailuku, Hawaii
Experience: Must have previous experience
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Ability to work varied shifts, which may occasionally include nights and weekends
Pay: $24/hr PLUS continuous mentorship and progressive job placements
Employers Options is seeking an Accountant III to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Regularly exercises discretion, independent judgment and decision making while performing duties and responsibilities.
- Ensures that proper accounting procedures are maintained in accordance with Federal, State and local regulations.
- Maintains proper accounting procedures for control of revenue and expenditures for various programs assigned.
- Verifies and proofreads all computations on vendor invoices and prorates charges to appropriate programs.
- Gathers and assembles material and data required by programs for data entry.
- Completes reconciliation of general ledger accounts and preparation of appropriate journal entries.
- Maintains appropriate fixed asset inventory and schedules.
- Review payroll input data and labor distribution reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel off island on occasion
- Working knowledge of accounting principles, nonprofit accounting, computerized accounting systems, 10 key, and computer applications, including desktop applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage many projects at a given time and meet deadlines and prioritize workload
- Cooperative team player and a desire to help others
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-10-24
- Location : Wailuku, HI