Position: Farm Laborer
Location: Haiku, HI
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Employers Options is seeking a Farm Laborer to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Participate in farm work, including planting, harvesting, weeding, and general maintenance tasks
- Assist in the management and coordination of volunteers involved in food production
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure the timely and efficient distribution of food to those in need
- Maintain and organize equipment and tools used in farming and distribution
- Follow safety guidelines and protocols to ensure a secure work environment
- Engage in tasks that support the overall mission of the organization
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks in various weather conditions
- Strong work ethic and a willingness to work in a team-oriented environment
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow directions and guidelines
- Passion for community service and a strong commitment to our mission
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-04
- Location : Haiku, HI