Structure Fitter Welder (Nights)
Position: Structure Fitter Welder
Location: Catoosa, OK
Experience: One (1) year of structural fitting experience recommended
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Must pass 2g and 3g weld test
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Night Shift
ProRecruiters is seeking a Structure Fitter Welder to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Select equipment, plan layout, assembly, and welding
- Position work pieces manually or by using overhead or jib cranes
- Set up welding machine and welding gun
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and reassembling parts
- Operate cutting torch and plasma torch
- Operate small saw machine and iron machine for cutting and coping, notching materials
- Ability to lay out, fit, and weld fabricated components to assemble structural forms
- Ability to use arc or gas-shielded arc welding equipment
- Proficient in blueprint reading for layout
ProRecruiters does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
ProRecruiters is a company of the Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-12-05
- Location : Catoosa, OK