Position: Maintenance Technician
Location: Washington, DC
Experience: Plumbing and HVAC Certifications or previous related experience
Education: High school diploma or GED
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am to 5pm
Pay: Starting at $25/hr
HireOne Staffing is seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our growing and dynamic team!
- Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment
- Repair engines or engine-related equipment using a variety of tools
- Maintain a clean, orderly, and organized workspace
- Order parts, supplies, or equipment from catalogs or suppliers
- Handle customer complaints with empathy, defusing tension and finding quick and effective solutions
- Prepare, paint, and texture walls and other surfaces (not artistic design)
- Repair concrete and stucco
- Perform routine maintenance, such as inspecting drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, etc.
- Other preventive maintenance actions and duties as assigned
- Ability to stand for long periods without sitting
- Lift and move objects or people using your body without the aid of machinery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
HireOne Staffing does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow.
HireOne Staffing is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-03
- Location : Washington, DC, DC