CNHA Distribution Center Humanitarian Assistant
Position: Warehouse Associate
Location: Kahului, HI
Experience: Must have prior experience with manual labor and material handling
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Day Shift
Employers Options is seeking Warehouse Associates to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Handle packaging, labeling, and preparing materials for distribution
- Organize and stock inventory items in compliance with guidelines
- Ensure accuracy and completeness by comparing inventory with the provided documentation
- Report any discrepancies or issues to the appropriate personnel
- Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles with materials
- Use proper lifting techniques and manual labor to transport materials as needed
- Perform manual labor tasks as directed
- Ability to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures accurately
- Commitment to humanitarian principles and a compassionate approach to serving those in need
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-10-31
- Location : Kahului, HI