Administrative Assistant 1
Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Honolulu, HI
Experience: 0 to 3 years of previous related experience
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm
Employers Options is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties to support staff
- Schedule meetings, maintain calendars, organize electronic and paper files
- Process incoming mail, answer phones, maintain reports, and other pertinent data
- Assist with budget preparation and control activities as needed
- Maintain control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
- Administer various programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served
- Train and assist other employees
- Serve as administrative liaison for others within and outside the company regarding issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities, and operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Project)
- Compute rate, ratio, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs
- Excellent word-processing skills (50 to 60 wpm) and business writing ability
- Accurate and precise proofreading skills
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization, analytical, attention to detail, and follow-up skills
- Must be able to work on multiple projects concurrently and capable of working with little direct supervision
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-07
- Location : Honolulu, HI