Bridge Grant Specialist
Position: Grant Specialist
Location: Wailuku, HI
Experience: Previous related experience
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Type: Full-time; Contract
Schedule: Day Shift
Employers Options is seeking a Grant Specialist to join a growing and dynamic team!
- Review loan submittal, determine eligibility, collect required documents and process payments
- Assist applicants with completing applications and submitting required documents
- Ensure applications are complete and processed on time
- Communicate with applicants about awards and eligibility
- Refer applicants to services as appropriate
- Collect and compile data and complete reports as needed
- Receive and disseminate information of interest and/or importance to the client
- Maintain a high level of customer service ensuring that client’s needs are met
- Ensure confidentiality of all client records
- Valid driver's license and access to an insured vehicle
- Knowledge of small business operations
- Ability to navigate a smart sheet database
- Working knowledge of case management principles and processes
- Understand and relate to diverse cultural backgrounds and various social and economic levels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of interviewing techniques and public relations
- Cooperative team player and a desire to help others
- Organized, detail, and task-oriented
- Working knowledge of computer applications including desktop applications and data entry
Employers Options does not just connect you with a job; we offer a Professional Mentoring & Education Program to help you be great at your job, love it, and grow. This is not an elevator to success; it is a ladder, and you must put in the work to climb so you’ll never feel stuck in a dead-end job again.
Employers Options is a company of Array Corporation, the leading technology-enabled workforce solutions company whose mission is to fix how labor is bought, sold and delivered to enable universal access to the American Dream.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Posted date : 2023-11-15
- Location : Wailuku, HI